Ernst (G.E.H.) ter Braak
Telefon: +31 (0)20 312 28 92
Mobil: +31 (0)6 182 56 377
Ernst is a senior candidate civil-law notary in the corporate law practice (notarial services) and specialises in advising and assisting both privately and publicly owned companies on domestic and cross border M&A transactions, corporate and financial restructuring and joint ventures.
- Assisting and providing transaction support to a Swedish listed group active within the accessibility sector for the acquisition of a Dutch producer and developer of innovative bikes and other forms of transport;
- Resolving a divestment by a packaging holding company of its three Dutch based packaging enterprises to a packaging multinational based in Spain
- Assisting and providing transaction support regarding the acquisition of a Dutch packaging company by a Belgian packaging company;
- Assisting and advising on the international restructuring of a hotel development project in Egypt;
- Divestment of a Dutch Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Building Information Modelling (BIM) solutions supplier by its founders to one of Europe’s leading suppliers of software and services for design, construction and product data information, and a leading supplier of document and case management systems to public sector clients in Sweden and Norway.
Ernst is fluent in Dutch, English, French, German and Italian and is a member of the Royal Notaries Organisation (KNB).
AmsterdamHEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
Foreign languages: nederländska, engelska, franska, italienska