Under Dutch legislation certain transactions must be effected by way of a notarial deed and require the involvement of a civil law notary. Our notarial practice encompasses the full spectrum of corporate notarial work, ranging from registrations and simple share transactions to complex cross-border corporate reorganisations and M&A transactions.
HEUSSENs‘ team of (deputy) civil law notaries advises on corporate law and notarial law matters and prepares and executes notarial deeds. In doing so, our (deputy) civil law notaries work closely together with our lawyers.
Our notarial practice includes:
- Amendments of articles of association
- Capital increases and decreases
- Cross - border conversions and migrations of companies to and from the Netherlands
- (Cross - border) legal mergers
- Establishing rights of pledge
- Formation of legal entities (B.V., N.V., SE, association, cooperative, foundation)
- Registration of branch offices of foreign companies
- Share transfers