People are without question important assets of any business. One of the main features of Dutch employment law is its high degree of intricate mandatory rules and regulations. In order to be successful, it is inevitable for companies to take account of employment law issues.
We are involved in advising human resource departments of companies on employment law issues in the Netherlands. We provide a broad range of employment law services to enable clients to get the most from their people assets.
We advise and act on behalf of medium-sized and large companies as well as managing directors and high-level employees. Our extensive experience in working together with foreign lawyers and Dutch and foreign tax advisors combined with our focus on your commercial needs ensures a complete solution to your business objectives.
Our expertise in this area includes
- Company transitions and transfers of an undertaking
- Employment and (international) assignment contracts
- Employment law related aspects of mergers and acquisitions
- Employment litigation
- General employment and social security related issues
- Industrial relations and Collective Labour Agreements
- International (cross-border) employment issues
- Outsourcing and secondments
- Reorganisations and collective dismissals
- Stock option plans and other employee incentive plans
- Termination of employment
- Works council and other employee representation issues