Our lawyers of the Corporate Structuring practice group advise companies on all relevant company law matters ranging from pre-incorporation aspects to liquidation. We also advise and represent boards of directors and boards of supervisory directors, individual board members and works councils on various corporate and corporate governance issues. Within this practice group we work with a wide spectrum of clients, from start-up enterprises to large family owned businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
We have extensive expertise and experience in implementing complex cross- border corporate structuring projects, often in cooperation with foreign lawyers and Dutch and foreign tax advisors. We have acted both as lead counsel and as local Dutch counsel on many domestic, European and global corporate structuring projects.
Our expertise in this area includes
- Audit and publication rules and requirements
- Contributions by and distributions to shareholders
- Corporate governance
- Director’s liability
- General corporate law matters
- Liquidation of Dutch companies and other legal persons
- Tax, cost and transaction driven structuring